Bring the family together for an accessible sunshine holiday on Cyprus this summer.
No excuses – bring the family together for a really memorable accessible sunshine holiday on Cyprus this summer.
At Villa Carpe Diem, you have your own private villa with its accessible suite, there are swimming pool, bathroom and bedroom hoists. There is a choice of profiling beds and, if you want it a wheelcahir accessible vehicle. Let the rest of the family fight it out over the en suite kingsize bedroom or the double or twin bedded rooms – they’re all great!
Here are a few ideas of things to do and places to visit.
- The kids will love a trip to a water park, loads of different rides to explore.
- Then there’s the camel park – camel’s used to perform really important work on Cyprus, today they enjoy a quieter life.
- Cyprus is blessed with beaches and coves, most have a handy taverna or restaurant just above the water line. Ask about our favourite accessible beaches.
Eat, drink and enjoy!
Cyprus has a wide and varied menu, you can sample some local cooking, play safe with your favourites from home or explore the range of fish dishes available. If you’ve never tried Cyprus potatoes, you are in for a real treat, they are the best!
Beers and wines, Cyprus has something for most tastes.
Ready, set, go!
- Decide when you would like to come over.
- Sort out geting to the airport.
- We can arrange everything you need on Cyprus, we’re with you every step of the way.
Check our always up-to-date calendar, when you have picked your dates, phone or get in touch using our enquiry form and we can get things underway with you.